Monday, February 21, 2011

Keeping Busy






Well I have been keeping busy lately! Getting close to Baby number 3 coming! Less then a month to go! I have a lot going on with my new face book page too! Over 1200 fans!!! Yay, please check me out! I seem to keep it updated better then my Blog lol! I am working on a bunch of new idea with many more running wild in my head! I am hoping to have time to get some done before Baby gets here!


So far for new items I have Crayons, and Monkey Tails (Bow Holders) I am hoping to be making some bows and head bands shortly! The other items I am keeping a secrete for now but I have a list! If you have anything you would like me to make let me know and I might be able to help you out!

I also recently got a Logo, and am working on getting a better website up and running! I am really excited about that! Hopefully it won't be much longer and everything will be up and running!
I will try to keep you all updated as new items become available!!!
Be sure to check out Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment